About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday 15 October 2011

Saturday Night trip!! Subiaco - Northbridge

Want to eat churro so badly n decided to go to Subiaco rather than Northbridge or Fremantle but once vina and me arrived at Subiaco, we didn't eat Churro and we ate Japanese food (Edo Restaurant) LOL
I was soo hungry since I woke up late n not having lunch :( I ordered something with pork (forget the name) and green tea ice cream for the dessert and Vina ordered Teriyaki Beef in Bentou set :)



Waiting for train~



Subiaco

That's us!! :)

Found a Buddha-Bar!!! Perth version - Curry house?? :P

Witch's Cauldron.... a restaurant.. I think its expensive lol

Finally @ Edo restaurant... Take a photo while waiting for the food :)


Green Tea Ice cream

Teriyaki Beef (bentou)






Japanese Green Tea


Its my 1st time in Subiaco n I really really like it :) Since its already about 4 or 5 PM, lots of stores have closed n so we decided to go to Northbridge to eat the churro.. Its also bcause our stomach were still full from eating that Japanese food :(

The San Churro in Northbridge is the newest one and its really big than in other place!! I love it so much!! I think I'll eat there again before going back next month :P
Here's some photos in San Churro Northbridge :)
That's Vina looking at the menu :P hihi She didnt know I took her photo :P


Yay!! Eat churro mission accomplished! xoxo after talking-talking, we going home and I saw a coffee machine which reminds me with the one in the Binus 2-3years ago :(
Wonder why they replace the coffee machine with Daily Bread -_- huhh

No comments:

Post a Comment