About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday 15 October 2011

Long long day~ 15.10.2011

Went to Carousel after submitting my take home exam today! yay!! free week!!! XD

Have Pad Thai for my brunch in Han's Cafe


Vina's - Special Fried Rice + Squid salad :)



Mmmm~~~ Yummy~ I know! XD heheh
Oh!! we also met Putri and Ovi @ Carousel and we have a lil chit chat... Never seen them again since Putri's birthday dinner. :)

Now that our stomach already full, its time for SHOPPING!! XD *giggles* yeah.. that's our initial purpose!! :P We have very limited time since today is Friday n Carousel close at 5pm :( Then, we decided to continue shopping in the city! Bought a lot of things today and we finally decided to go home when we dont have any cash left..! lol I think that's already about 8PM~~ but before that we are having korean food for our dinner :D


jjajangmyun

jjapcae

*i forgot the name but its an egg pancake*


Also, today I found a lot of cute things! *at least for me :)* Here are they!:

I love how the light make the balloons shine!! I wonder who place those balloons there.. :)


Cute Santa Mug!!!


Mini Martini!! The bottles are just too cuteee XD


Dipping Set :D



Cocktail Mix Tube!! Let's party!!!



Red Christmas Tree @ Target! You can see target's sign in the photo LOL

YAP!! That's it!!! So tired nowwww... Am planning to go to Subiaco tomorrow and its already 3 am!! noooo.... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment