About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 20 October 2011

Friends :)

I miss my friends.. That's what I've been thinking lately when I'm alone.. :(

Just went to a BBQ party in Eddy's house today and I thought it would be so much fun because all marketing and accounting students are coming..*Accounting students will not invite me if there are no marketing students at all and marketing students barely to invite me too except Alberto*

I went to Carousel to meet Michelle and Karina at Coles Supermarket to buy the BBQ things, then we heading to Eddy's house with Citrady..

Once we arrived there, I search for Mar in her room and told her to came out to join us.. She was shy because she didn't know the accounting students very well and want to stay in her room until the marketing people come.. I don't want her to be lonely and so I stay with her in her room... But once the marketing students come, all of them play with Mar and I was left alone.. Well, I've used to it already since they have known each other before they know me.. :)

After eating so many dishes, everyone start to going home.. *its about 9pm already!!* We only have 1 car and we are about 11 people? lol

Eddy's house is somewhere near the Wesley Village which i don't know where and there's no bus stops at all~~ lalalala So they decided to split the people into 3 cars (1 is Santo's and the other 2 is Eddy's n his sister's).. I was in Eddy's car and Riady was the one who drive.. They sent us to the nearest train station and they came back again to return Eddy's n his sister's cars.

So, all the accounting students and myself *the only marketing student left LOL* take the train to Esplanade busport.. The accounting girls were taking the 212 bus number, the accounting guys were taking the 72 bus and I'm the only one take 34 LOL.. The girls could also take the 34 to their house but they don't want to wait until 11.30pm *it was around 10pm I think* so they decided to take the 212 bus which will directly take off when we reached Esplanade..

I was left alone in the busport from 10pm to 11.20pm LOL There is no single person in the busport except me.. Well, no wonder, its dark already..~ I pretend to be cool and told them to take care on their way and everyone was wondering why I'm not afraid to be alone... Hmm.. The truth is,, I'm scared -_-" hahaha but I don't want them to worry and told them that I was okay and so they are going home..

In those 1.20hours, I suddenly remember the trip to Korea last year with my Friends (Sharon and Janet).. It was so fun and we went home almost midnight everyday.. *oops* I miss that time so bad :) Just remembering that moment makes me want to talk to Sharon and I decided to call her.. I was thinking that it should be better if she was here then I will not be left alone anymore..That kind of thought always appear in my mind and I couldn't help it so I start to cry.. Yes.. cry.. alone.. in the empty bus port.. *why do I feel like a horror movie?-__- lol* anyway, I'm just thinking that everyone here have their own groups and I told everything I felt to her..

Accounting
Group 1: michelle, jovita, karina, caroline..
Group 2: *all accounting guys + eddy + citrady*

Marketing
Group 1: alberto, vincent, steven, santo, riady, mar, and sonia..
Group 2: mia, putri and their housemates
Group 3: Ivan, Abi, and last one, Dhira

These were the fix groups everytime we went together (sounds like a field trip) and I will be the ..... mmmm... busybody! hahahahaha! I just keep mingle in each group and make them recognize me.. lol *ca-per abis*

Its not that I blame them but its just that I feel like I did not suit with them except with Sharon only. Even with Janet, I still can feel some kind of uncomfortable feeling.. I always have a thought that I should not be too close with them since I will expect anything in return from them.. well.. people with no expectation will not be dissatisfied right..? But no matter how I try, I always ended up in joining them again and feel that lonely feeling again..~~ *sigh* will this continue until I'm old? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment