About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday 8 October 2011

Pasar Malam

Just have time to blogging.. I was attending Pasar Malam by Curtin last week i think.. lol...
I went on the last day - Asia Day

Ate chicken karage from iku sushi stand and drink taro bubble tea from easy way :D
photo was taken by Vina with her SLR :D
(i brought my own but too lazy to use it lol)

Ate satay also from Bintang Cafe but both vina's and my hands are full..
so... yeah... no picture haha
its expensive tho..
5 sticks = $7 n its without rice!

lastly, bought some martabak!!
I was in the waiting list for about 1.5 hour ==
the price is $12!~
hurray~~~
its from Top Top bakery :)
because of that martabak i've missed my bus!! T_T
while waiting for the next bus, take some photo with the martabakkkk~~
waiting too long already at least I take a photo with it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment