About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 28 October 2011

BoA - Milestone OUT!!!

[Audio] BoA - Milestone (First Aired on J-WAVE Radio 'paradiso') [2011.OCT.28]

 


FINALLY!!!! I've already wait too long for this song to come out! keke~ yesterday we only have a 7-second preview on her Audio Technica 50th anniversary and now its aired on J-Wave Radio..!! It's a very nice song! Recommended! hihi :P This song is supposed to be released on Dec 7th, 2011 but as fans of BoA I couldn't wait anymore longer.. lol its too long okay! Still 2 months!! I'm so thankful for LegendofBoA (utube user) for distributing this.. Can't be more excited than this! GO BOA!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment