About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday 25 October 2011

19th Birthday Dinner @ TonyRomas - Perth

Just celebrate my 19th birthday last friday @ TonyRomas, 1 of my fav restaurants! :) Here below are what I ordered lol Im so full but still eat churro afterwards x_x
Dear tummy, I'm sorry for putting in too much food :(

Grilled Chicken Salad

My fav, Baby Back Ribs~ <3

Calamari *PS: THIS! SO YUMMY!!! XD*

Pina *something* (i forgot the name already lol not pina colada, its on the top of the drink list hmm)
and 1 Corona with lemon~ ;)


Photos taken by Vina *of course!*

No comments:

Post a Comment