About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday 9 October 2011

One of the places in Japan I want to visit! SHIBUYA!

SHIBUYAAAA!!!
I'll DEFINITELY visit this place if I'm going to Japan!
Just opening my Facebook and saw my friend uploaded some photos from Japan n I found Shibuya!
I  want to see the building 109 !! *addicted with 109 because of GALS anime and manga* :P

Okay.. its soooo crowded.. not like here in Perth T_T LOL but i still love Perth :P
I think I'll have a dream about going to Japan tonight... *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment