About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday 27 October 2011

Again and Again

I'm a typical person who don't like to wander around inside shopping malls coz it's tiring.. But that doesn't mean I do not shop at all.. Thanks to online shopping for that -_-" geez.. I've spent a lot already in past few months only for online shopping.. All the things I've ordered always satisfy me.. This is bad.. Today as well, I've shopped in various online shopping website.. duhh x_x

Shop all these things n now waiting for their arrival.. can't wait to have these! XP






No comments:

Post a Comment