About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 7 October 2011

Perth Royal Show 2011!!! 06.10.2011

I went to the Perth Royal Show 2011 today!!!!! :D it was soooo fun..!!!
I played a lot of games but unfortunately neither vina or me have any luck in winning a doll games!! :(
There's lot of games where you can get a very BIG BIG doll (caps lock it coz its really BIGGGGG!!)
Both of us want the smurf one (its the cutest one!) but we cant even win a game!! :( how poor we are..
After a long time of playing games, finally we can enjoy the fireworks performance!!! It was ssooooo GREAT!! I LOVE IT! <3 I've recorded it with my digicam but it blurred T_T luckily, I've told vina to bring her SLR camera so she recorded it and share it to me... hohohho how good is she.. :D

(PS: I'm having fun when I still have assignment due tomorrow!!! kekekeke~)

But now I have finished my assignment so I'm ready to sleep now!!!

Just want to share some pictures taken today! :D

















 






No comments:

Post a Comment