About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday 16 September 2011

JE Reborn - BBQ plan! :)

Aloha~

Just got home after watching Johnny English Reborn at Hoyts - Carousel with my bf and his previous 2010-batch-IS-friends (having a car is really a good thing *wink*)

Well, JER is definitely a funny movie since there is Rowan Atkinson. I hate him but I like him. LOL I mean, he's funny in a certain way but sometimes his attitude annoys me! @_@ idk why tho~ :3

We watched that at 9.30pm and finished at about 11pm?? (i think so) Lei and my bf drop me home and they went to Glen's house. We will gather again on Saturday at Lei's house for dinner (it's BBQ!!! *woot*) & he said that we can stay over if we want. Well, can't wait for Saturday! It's been so long since I have bbq with my friends!! ): (:

No comments:

Post a Comment