About Me

My photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Florida Wong. 1992. My body is currently in Perth,WA but will move soon in less than a month~ My mind and soul are forever in a place where only Kakkoii boys and me exist. No one can interrupt us. Kpop lover esp BoA, Super Junior & Big Bang! Lastly, of course, Fujoushi FTW! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday 18 September 2011

IT'S SATURDAY!!!! 17.09.2011

My Satur-Day! begun at 6am when I woke up and went for jogging with my friends~ Usually we run at Canning Bridge-Hwy but today we change route to Applecross!
My friends said that it is shorter than the Canning route but it feels like that this route is longer for me! T___T I took a picture of my route when I was left alone at the back :o *giggle*
(It's me!! :P)

After jogging, at about 8am, I went back home and at about 12pm or 1pm, my bf and me went to TenTen Kitchen at Karawara. We ordered same dish with a Chinese tea. (I forgot what the dish's name is T_T)

After wasting our time for eat,we went to Garden City Booragoon and I found this cute bag!!!! XD I like the design very much but I don't really like the bag's quality so I decided not to buy that T___T

Having a walk around Booragoon for around 1 hour and finally we meet Ivan, Glen, and Thomas and we went straight to Lei's house! I never go to Lei's house before and I was shocked today when I arrived there! OMG it's so luxury and very clean!! So different with my other male friends' house!!!! LOL *sorry guys :p* 

Anyway, for BBQ, we have pork and beef  and Korean BBQ sauces (PORK IS ABSOLUTE FOR BBQ!! <3)

As one and the only "lady" in the house~~ (LOL), I cooked the meat for the guys first and we ate like crazy!!!! Finished eating, and we start to play games.. The guys want to play cards but I can't T_T so I play PS3 with Lei first then with Glen :)


Feel tired but it's fun! We finished playing at about 1am and some of my friends and my bf drop me home and here I am blogging before going to sleep.. LOL
hmmm... That's all for now.. :P Adios~~~~! ;) *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment